- What to do while??you’re recovering from injury
- Strategies for breathing
- How’s Caryn doing with her 169 Town Challenge
- Running Dopey Challenge for fun or time
- How to ride Tower of Terror and/or Rock’n Roller Coaster during the Walt Disney World Marathon
- Favorite non-runDisney races
- Favorite race distance
- What celebrity would you most want to run with
- Why does David Letterman look so scary now
- What running apps or websites are good for staying motivated
- Running races??with no shirt, medal or post-race beer
- What and how to bring to eat for a long run
- Getting into Bodyweight exercises
- Can??anyone really run a marathon if they follow a training plan
- Favorite fall races
Please??SUBSCRIBE, RATE and REVIEW??the podcast on iTunes.
It helps improve our ranking in search results, which means more people will have the opportunity to learn about the joy of running with friends and putting fun in your run.
We want to hear from you! Please follow??@TeamShenanigans??on Twitter and??https://www.facebook.com/TeamShenanigansRunning??on Facebook and let us know what you think of the show. If you have feedback, questions or suggestions for future podcasts, you can email us at??podcast@TeamShenanigans.org.