This week we are joined by special guest Ryan Armbruster and??get caught up on the latest February Running News including:
- Recapping the Olympic Marathon Trials including discussing a couple of interesting post-race interviews
- Meb discusses what Galen Rupp did that got on his nerves
- Kara Goucher, the??fourth place finisher on the women’s side, continuing her vocal stance against cheaters (which some interpreted as sour grapes):
- Matt Damon (running as Matthew Greenleaf) finished the Surf City Half Marathon in 1:58:05.
- Asics acquired running app Runkeeper, joining Under Armour (MyFitnessPal) and Adidas (Runtastic) as apparel/show companies buying fitness apps.
- British Runner Susie Chan set a new women’s World Record by running 12 hours on a treadmill and covering 66.79 miles, including 11 minutes for bathroom breaks peeing in a bucket.
Please SUBSCRIBE, RATE and REVIEW the podcast on iTunes.
It helps improve our ranking when people search for running podcasts, which means more people will have the opportunity to learn about the joy of running with friends and putting fun in your run.
We want to hear from you! Please follow @TeamShenanigans on Twitter and https://www.facebook.com/TeamShenanigansRunning on Facebook and let us know what you think of the show. If you have feedback, questions or suggestions for future podcasts, you can email us at podcast@TeamShenanigans.org.