We welcome back to the show Mike Rahlmann, host of Be Our Guest Podcast and Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend veteran, as we provide a preview of what to expect for new and experienced runners, including tips for:
- buying??the hard-to-get runDisney New Balance shoes
- how to save money on race photos
- taking your time at??the 5K
- how to get through the first half of the 10K
- giving yourself plenty of time to get to the Half Marathon and Marathon corrals
- strategies for character photos at the Half and Full Marathons
- breaking up the Marathon into manageable chunks
- our favorite bathrooms at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom
- great places for spectators to cheer from
We’d love to see you at our meetup on Friday, January 8th from 2-3pm at Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion. Stop by and say hello! If you’d like to meet up before the race, be sure to follow us on Twitter and??check our feed about an hour to an hour and a half before the race and we’ll let you know where to find us.
If you want to get in touch with Be Our Guest Mike or listen/subscribe to the??Be Our Guest Podcast, you can reach him on Twitter??@BeOurGuestMike??or through his website??BeOurGuestPodcast.com. You can find out more about the??Be Our Guest Podcast Lizards Running Team??at??https://beourguestpodcast.blogspot.com/p/bogp-lizards.html, or check out their Facebook Group at??https://www.facebook.com/groups/bogplizards/
Please SUBSCRIBE, RATE and REVIEW the podcast on iTunes.
It helps improve our ranking in search results, which means more people will have the opportunity to learn about the joy of running with friends and putting fun in your run.
We want to hear from you! Please follow @TeamShenanigans on Twitter and https://www.facebook.com/TeamShenanigansRunning on Facebook and let us know what you think of the show. If you have feedback, questions or suggestions for future podcasts, you can email us at podcast@TeamShenanigans.org.