Chris and Caryn talk with Mark, Brittany and Kenny about their experience running the 2015 Rock n Roll Virginia Beach Half Marathon. We discuss:
- The race expo, which was a lot of fun and set the mood for a great weekend
- Logistics of getting to the race, including parking challenges and costs
- A somewhat chaotic start to the race, which is typical of Rock n Roll events
- A disappointing turnout from the musical acts
- A boring out-and-back course which skips some of the more interesting parts of Virginia Beach
- Opportunities for shenanigans on the course
- The post-race amenities
Please SUBSCRIBE, RATE and REVIEW the podcast on iTunes.
It helps improve our ranking in search results, which means more people will have the opportunity to learn about the joy of running with friends and putting fun in your run.
We want to hear from you! Please follow @TeamShenanigans on Twitter and http://www.facebook.com/TeamShenanigansRunning on Facebook and let us know what you think of the show. If you have feedback, questions or suggestions for future podcasts, you can email us at podcast@TeamShenanigans.org.