Team Shenanigans is about putting fun into running. However, it can be easy to cross the line and inadvertently have a negative impact on others. In recognition of that, we ask all members of Team Shenanigans and participants running with Team Shenanigans to abide by the following code of conduct, both in person and online:
- Be respectful to all participants, before, during and after events.
- Conduct yourself in a manner that will ensure the safety of and enjoyment by others.
- Avoid actions that might negatively impact others’ race experience, including running several abreast or stopping suddenly.
- Help foster a welcoming environment by refraining from discrimination, harassment or slurs of any kind.
- Be an ambassador for Team Shenanigans by offering encouragement to all participants.
- Report any allegations of inappropriate actions or behavior to DopeyRunr@TeamShenanigans.org.