On this episode we invite special guest Julia Hanlon, yoga instructor, runner, running coach and host of the Running on Om Podcast, to talk to us about Yoga for Runners. She shares her preferred style (Vinyasa, or Flow Yoga), some advice for intimidated beginners as well as some online resources that can help make the transition easier when going from practicing Yoga in your home to practicing in a studio.
Here are her two favorites for getting familiar with Yoga for Runners:
- Rebecca Pacheco of Omgal on Runners World: http://www.runnersworld.com/tag/runners-world-yoga-center
- Yoga Glo – https://www.yogaglo.com
Julia also shared one of her favorite “undiscovered gems” that she has interviewed is Anna Sabatini, her driving instructor who Julia spoke with on Running on Om Podcast Episode 160.
Follow Julia and the Running on Om podcast:
- On Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/runningonom
- On Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/runningonom/
- On Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/runningon0m/
- On YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/runningonom/
Please SUBSCRIBE, RATE and REVIEW the podcast on iTunes.
It helps improve our ranking in search results, which means more people will have the opportunity to learn about the joy of running with friends and putting fun in your run.
We want to hear from you! Please follow @TeamShenanigans on Twitter and http://www.facebook.com/TeamShenanigansRunning on Facebook and let us know what you think of the show. If you have feedback, questions or suggestions for future podcasts, you can email us at podcast@TeamShenanigans.org.