In this episode we ring in the new year with listener questions – a show which we pre-recorded before heading to Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. At times we get confused about what month it is, and we can’t remember whether Missouri is north or south of the Mason-Dixon line, but we mostly answer questions sent in through Facebook, Twitter and email from our listeners, including:
- Real-food options for in-race fueling
- Stinky runners at a race and in the gym
- Canine anal glands
- Non-running exercise and cross-training options
- How spectators should handle giving out free beer on course
- Getting a good night’s sleep before a race
- Etiquette for talking to strangers in the portapotty line
- Motivation by bling
- PLUS: Real Talk with Brittany
Please SUBSCRIBE, RATE and REVIEW the podcast on iTunes.
It helps improve our ranking in search results, which means more people will have the opportunity to learn about the joy of running with friends and putting fun in your run.